Here is another romantic themed card using the lovely Harlequin Rose stamp set.
- Harlequin Rose stamp set
- Small tag shaped card blank (approx. 9.5 X 12cm)
- Inkpads: Versamark and Distress Ink (Tea Dye)
- WOW Heat Embossing Powder (Copper)
- Sparkle pen (light gold) and fine tipped pen (brown)
- Soft Form Relief Paste (Copper)
- Pebeo Gilding Wax (Gold)
- PVA pearls (gold)
- Organza ribbon (gold)
How to make it:
- Stamp the main image with Versamark and emboss with gold powder. Colour the rose with sparkle pen.
- Draw faux stitching and edge the card with Distress Ink.
- Apply relief paste to the rose stamp with a palette knife. Leave to completely dry (overnight) and gently peel away from the stamp. Rub over the raised areas with a little gilding wax to highlight the texture. Glue to the card front.
- Finish with a bow and PVA pearls.