I love this gorgeous background stamp (Big Bold Backgrounds – Belle Flower). I stamped it with Versamark onto white card and heat embossed the image with pearl green embossing powder. I then over stamped the border (from Harlequin Rose) and sentiment (from Rose Stem Script) and embossed with glittery pink powder. I drew around a large flower die with pink glitter pen to create the sentiment plate. Then coloured the image with watercolour and glitter pens.
- Big Bold Backgrounds – Belle Flower, Harlequin Rose and Rose Stem Script stamps
- 6 X 6 inch card blank, white stamping card
- Versamark Inkpad
- Embossing powders: Pale green with mica and bright pink with glitter
- Watercolour pens and water based glitter pens (greens and pinks)
- Fine tipped glitter pen (pink) and alcohol markers (deep pink and pale grey)
- Large floral shaped die (or template)
Step By Step:
- Stamp the background with Versamark ink and heat emboss with green powder.
- Over stamp the sentiment and border with Versamark and heat emboss with the pink powder.
- Draw around the floral template with the fine tipped glitter pen. Colour the background image with watercolour and glitter pens using a water brush to blend out colours.
- Use the grey alcohol marker to add a little shading under the sentiment plate to make it appear 3D.
- Trim the stamped image. Edge the card blank and topper with alcohol marker to frame and glue down.
Thank you x