In my last post I used friendly plastic to create a textured heart. Here I have used texture paste.
- Big Bold Backgrounds Belle Flowers, Harlequin Rose, Words of Love stamp sets
- A5 card blank, Kraft card, stamping card (Sheena Douglass), light teal and beige card
- Inkpads: Versafine (Onyx Black and Vintage Sepia), Distress Ink (Victorian Velvet)
- Spectrum Aqua pen (light teal)
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang ink sprays (Cocklebells Coral, Azure Sea Asters, Opal Sea Oats)
- Imagination Crafts Starlight Paints (Hot Pink and Hibiscus)
- Soft Form Relief Paste (Gold)
- Tattered Lace dies: butterfly (Trio of Butterflies), flowers (Zig Zag Cascade)
- Glitter (cerise pink)
- Organza ribbons (teal and pink)
- Heart doily and sticky pearl borders (Woodware)
How to make it:
- Trim Kraft card and glue to the card front. Add ribbons to lower section.
- Spray stamping card with ink sprays to create background. Stamp the Belle Flowers background with black ink and colour with aqua pen and a water brush.
- Stamp the sentiment with sepia ink.
- Trim out the background and sentiment panel. Add Distress Ink to the edges and roughen up (using the edge of your scissors). Glue to the card front.
- Spread the texture gel over the stamp and leave to fully dry (overnight). Peel paste from stamp and trim around the heart with scissors. Brush over with starlight paints and then quickly wipe over with a damp cloth to remove paint on the upper surface levels (reveal the gold paste and leave the paint in the crevices). Leave to dry.
- Glue a doily and the heart to the card front. Add sticky pearl borders.
- Die cut the butterfly and flowers from coloured and waste background (ink spritzed) card. Touch up with inks to add some shading and texture.
- Shape flowers using a ball tool and foam mat. Glue to the card with 3D glue gel. Use 3D glue gel to add flower centres and sprinkle with glitter.