Good morning. Today I have a couple of quick and easy makes using the Baroque Meadow stamp from Chocolate Baroque. There is more inspiration and quick makes from my Teamies on the CB Blog.
I stamped the foliage with Versamark Ink and embossed with white powder. The background was then coloured with inks. The sunray stencil was laid on top and I gently sponged with water and blotted to remove some of the colour. Finished by stamping the sentiment and twig. I used green pen to edge the card and frame.
The images were stamped onto a tag with Distress Ink – so quick and easy with the beautiful Baroque Meadow stamp. The card was edged with black pen and a little Distress Ink to frame.
Materials (Magical Day):
- Baroque Meadow, Sticks and Stones, Silhouette Grasses, Words to Dazzle & Sparkle stamp sets
- 6in square scalloped card blank, white stamping card
- Spectrum Noir Aquatints (yellow and orange)
- Versamark, Distress Ink (Mowed Lawn)
- Embossing powder (detail white)
- Alcohol marker (dark green)
- Sunray stencil (Sheena Douglass)
Materials (Missing You):
- Baroque Meadow and Words to Dazzle & Sparkle stamp sets
- 14.5 X 11.5cm purple card blank, white tag
- Distress Ink (Seedless Preserves)
- Alcohol marker (black)