Good morning. Today I am sharing one of my samples with the new stamps from Chocolate Baroque recently featured on the shows with Lesley Wharton on Hochanda.
- Spring Bird Crocus stamp set
- 6 inch square card blank and white stamping card
- Distress Inkpad (Chipped Sapphire)
- Fine tipped pen (blue) and gel pen (white)
- Tattered Lace dies to cut square frames and mats (Square Accordion, Torn Edge Squares and Double Cascading Waterfall)
How to make it:
- Cut the frame and square mats for layering. Edge with Distress ink and add faux stitching with the fine tipped pen.
- Stamp the image and sentiment with Distress Ink. Pull out the colour using a damp brush. Add some ink to a craft mat and use as a paint to add extra colour and shading. Use the white gel pen to add back some highlights if needed.
- Mat and layer onto the card front using 3D foam on the topper for extra depth.