Good morning. Today I am sharing one of my TV show samples using the Spring Birds Daffodil stamp set from Chocolate Baroque. This was done in rather a rush to catch the post so I just upcycled an old sparkly floral pendant and chain to finish. However, it does mean that this is a really easy project for beginners to make. No specialist tools or jewellery making techniques are required.
I am thinking of making another version with a more elaborate necklace ‘chain’ – perhaps a beaded spiral rope in colours to co-ordinate? I will share when finished.
- Spring Bird Daffodil stamp set
- MDF heart approx. 6cm X 9cm (at widest points)
- Pebeo acrylic paint (black) and gilding wax (gold)
- Versamark inkpad
- WOW embossing powder (Gold Rich)
- Starlight Paints (Aegean, Cyclamen)
- Small sparkly pendant and chain (upcycled)
How it was made:
- The pendant was painted with black acrylic and left to dry.
- The bird branch was stamped, embossed with gold powder and coloured with Starlight paints. I edged the pendant with gilding wax to finish.
- I used a Crop-a-dile punch to create a hole and looped the chain through. I secured the little floral pendant with a little 3D glue to cover the hole.