Good morning. Today I am sharing another of my show samples using the Breath of Spring stamp set from Chocolate Baroque. The butterfly swirl can be used to make lovely backgrounds but it also works well as the main decorative feature. I used sparkly black embossing powder for added dimension (a bit difficult to see in the pic). I stamped and cut out extra butterflies and used them to embellish this stepper card, along with some die cut swirls and paper punched flowers. I also used a pretty background paper from Crafty Individuals (6 X 6 inch pad – Springtime). Victorian Velvet Distress Ink was used on the card blank and edges.
I cannot wait for more shows coming at the end of the month. Lesley will be bringing us something a little different. My lips are sealed – tee hee x.
- Breath of Spring stamp set
- A4 sheet cream hammered card, 6 X 6 patterned paper (Crafty Individuals Springtime), blue and black card
- Inkpads: Versamark and Distress Ink (Victorian Velvet)
- WOW Embossing Powder (Black Glint)
- Stickles glitter glue (Black Diamond)
- Floral punch (Tonic Petal Pairs)
- Tattered Lace Dies: Double Cascading Waterfall (to create stepper card), Stage Card (Happy Birthday), Floral Layers Ivy (swirl)