Good morning. Today I am sharing a set of quick and easy cards. These are great for batch making and keeping in your stash for those emergency cards. I have used various Flowerhead and mandala stamps onto plain white and coloured card. These were then cut out and layered onto a 6 X 6 inch scalloped card blank which had been quickly inked through a stencil.
The backgrounds took less than 30 seconds to create – simply brushing Distress Ink through a stencil. I used one of the lovely brushes from Claritystamp. The middle doesn’t need to be coloured as it is covered by the next layer.
- Baroque Ornament stamps: Palm Fan Silhouette and Teardrop
- Flowerhead stamps: Daisy Centre, Mesh Centre , Circle Centre, Dotty Centre, Daisy Ring Centre and Swirl Centre
- 6 X 6 inch scalloped white card blanks, white and coloured card scraps for stamping
- 6 X 6 inch mandala stencil
- Mica Boss heat embossing powder
- Mixed colour gilding flakes (silver, gold, copper)
- Watercolour and sparkle pens