Good morning. Here are another couple of quick and easy cards using the Orchard Design a Tree stamp set from Chocolate Baroque. These are great for batch making. The sentiment space could be left blank and stamped as needed for those emergency last minute cards that we often need. Make them in lots of different colours or try stamping on ready patterned paper.
I used ink spritzers with mica to create the backgrounds (these were left over offcuts from another project), trimmed and used a corner rounder punch to finish. Edged quickly with marker pen to frame.
I stamped the trees with Versamark and used a sparkly embossing powder (difficult to see in the photos). I used a Versamark embossing pen to anchor the trees and extend the scene with just a couple of quick drawn lines.
The sentiment was stamped with Versafine.
- Orchard Design a Tree and Words of Inspiration stamp sets
- A6 card blanks (cream), ink spritzed background papers
- WOW embossing powder (Halloween)
- Versamark Inkpad and embossing pen, Versafine (Vintage Sepia)
- Alcohol marker (dark brown)