Good morning. Here is my contribution to the Chocolate Baroque Colour Challenge this month. I used the lovely Harlequin Rose stamp.
- Harlequin Rose stamp set
- Kraft card blank, brown card and white stamping card
- Inkpads: Distress Ink (Mustard Seed, Barn Door, Gathered Twigs, Peacock Feathers), Versafine Inkpad (Vintage Sepia)
- WOW Embossing Powder (Clear Gloss)
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen (clear)
- Fine tipped pen (brown)
- PVA pearls and ribbon (turquoise)
- Decorative dies
How it was done:
- The main image was stamped with Versafine and embossed with clear powder. I coloured it with Distress Inks and added some sparkle with clear sparkle pen.
- The image was cut out using a die. Whilst the shape was still in the die I coloured it with gathered Twigs Distress Ink around the edges. I then removed the shape and added faux stitching around the edge.
- I cut the background mat in brown card, layered everything up and glued to the card front, adding the ribbon strip.
- Finally finished with PVA pearls.