Good morning. Today I am sharing one of my samples for the recent shows on Hochanda. I had so much fun with these stamps. I hope that you like my fantasy scene.
- Spring Fairy Collection (May), Fantasy Castles, Magical Landscapes and Welcome to Fairyland stamps
- 7 inch square card blank, black card, white stamping card
- Versafine Inkpad (Onyx Black)
- Watercolour masking fluid (Pebeo Drawing Gum)
- Spectrum Noir Aquatints – water based inks (yellow, red, purple, greens)
- Watercolour pencils (greens, blues, browns, pinks)
- Clear sparkle pen
- Fine tipped marker pen and alcohol marker (black)
- Glossy Accents
- Glitter glue (aqua)
- Decorative corner dies (Tonic)
How to make it:
- Stamp the scene with Versafine and extend the scene by drawing with the fine tipped pen.
- Cover the moon, rocks, castle and fairy wing with masking fluid.
- Colour the scene using inks, remove a little colour from the clouds with a wet brush and blotting with paper towel. Note: you can only do this with certain inks (some set into the paper and cannot be lifted after dry, so you may need to work quickly to lift colour while still wet). Dry and remove the masking.
- Colour the images with watercolour pencils and blend the colours with a damp brush.
- Apply sparkle pen over the moon, fairy wings and sections of the sky.
- Edge the card with black alcohol pen and mount onto black card. Glue to card front adding decorative die cuts to corners.
- Add Glossy Accents to the fairy and finish with glitter glue for added sparkle.
Love this, such a pretty colour palette
Thank you x