Good morning. Today I am sharing another of my samples for the recent shows on Hochanda.
I played with the butterfly stamp from the Spring Fairies April set. I used a stamping gear to create the wreath but you can achieve the same by drawing a circle (lightly in pencil), placing a little mark at 8 points around it and stamping freehand. Stamp and turn the card, stamp again keeping the angle of your stamp constant.
A simple wreath stamped onto a plain background, perhaps with variegated inks, would look quite pretty too.
- Spring Fairy Collection (April) and Words to Dazzle & Sparkle stamp sets
- 6X 6 inch white scalloped card blank, plain card (black and white) and silver mirror card (plus ready made scalloped frame)
- Inkpads: Versamark and StazOn (Black)
- Embossing powders: white detail and silver tinsel (with glitter)
- Clear glitter glue
- Inkadinkadoo Stamping Gear
How to make it:
- Trim the black card panel and stamp the sentiment in the centre with Versamark. Heat emboss with white powder.
- Randomly stamp the butterfly with Versamark. Heat emboss with the silver powder. Glue to the card front along with the silver frame.
- Stamp the butterfly wreath onto silver mirror card with StazOn ink. Cut around the outside and layer onto white card. Trim around the outside to leave a white border and cut out the centre. Layer onto the card with foam pads.
- Finish with dots of glitter glue for added sparkle.