More Butterfly inspiration using the Just Butterflies stamp set from Chocolate Baroque featuring on Hochanda today (Freeview Channel 85).
Here is another project that I created for the Chocolate Baroque Colour Challenge 32 this month.
I came up with this after playing with my Inkadinkadoo stamping gear (circular wheel) and the Sticks & Stones stamp set to create wreath. Similar can be achieved by drawing a circle and dividing it into 8 sections. Keeping the stamp orientation steady, stamp and turn the card between each stamping or just work more freely around a circle.
I hope that you like it, and I look forward to seeing your entries x.
- Sticks & Stones, Silhouette Grasses, Just Butterflies, Words to Dazzle & Sparkle stamp sets
- Card: A5 white card blank, white stamping card, pale blue scrap card
- Inkadinkado stamping gear (circular wheel)
- Inkpads: Versamark, Distress (Forest Moss, Mowed Lawn, Tumbled Glass), metallic pigment (copper)
- WOW embossing powder (Copper)
- Ink spritzers:…
View original post 277 more words