More Butterfly inspiration using the Just Butterflies stamp set from Chocolate Baroque featuring on Hochanda today (Freeview Channel 85).
Heather Tree Creative Designs by Anne Waller
Here is another project that I created for the Chocolate Baroque Colour Challenge 32 this month.
I came up with this after playing with my Inkadinkadoo stamping gear (circular wheel) and the Sticks & Stones stamp set to create wreath. Similar can be achieved by drawing a circle and dividing it into 8 sections. Keeping the stamp orientation steady, stamp and turn the card between each stamping or just work more freely around a circle.
I hope that you like it, and I look forward to seeing your entries x.
- Sticks & Stones, Silhouette Grasses, Just Butterflies, Words to Dazzle & Sparkle stamp sets
- Card: A5 white card blank, white stamping card, pale blue scrap card
- Inkadinkado stamping gear (circular wheel)
- Inkpads: Versamark, Distress (Forest Moss, Mowed Lawn, Tumbled Glass), metallic pigment (copper)
- WOW embossing powder (Copper)
- Ink spritzers:…
View original post 277 more words