Another one with the Patchwork Butterfly stamp from Chocolate Baroque featuring on Hochanda today (Freeview Channel 85).
I really enjoyed creating with this months colour scheme.
- Patchwork Butterfly Stamp set
- Black card blank approx. 19cm square, lemon pearlescent card, thick white card for background and smooth white stamping card
- Memento Inkpad (Tuxedo Black)
- Alcohol ink pens (greys and lemons)
- Acrylic paints (greys), acrylic ink (black), acrylic light modelling paste
- Glossy Accents (Ranger), Flower Soft sprinkles (lemon) and PVA pearls (black)
- Sea sponge and palette knife
- Adhesive and 3D glue gel
How to make it:
- Create the background rock and lichen texture by sponging with grey acrylic paints and black acrylic ink.
- Tint the texture paste with black acrylic ink and apply with a palette knife for added texture, then drop in some Flower Soft sprinkles and leave to fully dry.
View original post 77 more words