Good evening. This was another of my show samples for the butterflies stamps recently featured on Hochanda from Chocolate Baroque.
- Just Butterflies and Patchwork Butterfly stamp sets
- Plain card (black, blue, white)
- Tattered Lace ScanNCut shaped cards USB 1
- Brother ScanNCut electronic cutting machine
- Sparkle pens (blue, gold, clear)
- Versafine Inkpad (Onyx Black)
- Fine tipped pen (black)
- Pencils (white, black)
- Circle template for drawing the moon
- Spellbinders Blossom die set
- Glitter glue (Stickles Icicle, and blue)
How it was done:
- I cut the main card blank in black card (A4 sheet) and trimmed out the trellis from the central panel.
- The background panel was cut in blue card. The swirls were stamped on the left and right hand sides of the panel. The rest of the scene was hand drawn in using the fine tipped pen and pencils. I used a circle die as a template for the moon.
- The butterfly was stamped onto the background and coloured with the sparkle pens. The background panel was then glued to the card blank.
- The blossom and branches were cut from blue and white card and the blossom coloured with sparkle pen.
- The butterflies were stamped onto blue card, coloured with sparkle pens and pencil, then cut out.
- The cut out elements were then glued to the card. Thin foam pads were used for added dimension.
- I finished with dots of glitter glue for added sparkle.