Good morning. Here is another of my show samples for the butterfly stamp bundle from Chocolate Baroque recently featured on Hochanda.
I used some hand coloured paper from my stash for the background. This was created using the shaving foam technique: Layer shaving foam onto a tray, drop and swirl inks into the surface, pick up and transfer the inks to paper.
I used dies to make the rocker card and to cut the tag and decorative leaves. The flower was created from stamped butterfly wings.
- Patchwork Butterfly, Just Butterflies and Words to Dazzle and Sparkle stamp sets
- Hand coloured paper and plain card (pink and white)
- Embossing powder (detail white)
- Fine tipped pen (pink)
- Sparkle pens (green, pink)
- Tattered Lace dies – Circle Stepper, Tags and Branch
- PVA pearls (white) and faux gem flower (pink)
How to make it:
- Cut the rocker card, layers, tag and branch using dies.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the tag and heat emboss with white powder. Stick down layers. Add faux stitching with the fine pen and PVA pearls.
- Stamp the large and small butterflies with Versamark, heat emboss and cut out. Stamp the butterfly wing 7 times and cut out to make the flower petals. Add colour with sparkle pens.
- Lightly shape the butterflies and glue to the card. Shape the single butterfly wings and build into a flower. Add a faux gem to the centre. Attach to the card with branches using 3D glue gel.