Good morning. This was one of my samples for the recent butterfly stamp shows on Hochanda with Lesley Wharton and Chocolate Baroque.
- Patchwork Butterfly and Mackintosh Sentiments stamps
- 6 X 6 inch scalloped white card blank, white stamping card
- Inkpads: Versafine (Black Onyx), Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass, Black Soot)
- Alcohol marker (black) and sparkle brush pens (gold, blue, turquoise)
- Fine tipped pens (sparkle blue and black)
- PVA pearls (gold)
- Stickles glitter glue (Icicle)
How to make it:
- Create the background by partially stamping the decorative floral panel into the corners of the card using Tumbled glass Distress Ink, turning the card 90 degrees between stamping.
- Stamp the butterfly, sentiment and swirls with Versafine ink. Colour with sparkle brush pens and ‘doodle’ around the stamped swirls with gold brush pen.
- Using the fine tipped blue sparkle pen add more ‘doodling’ to the lower left hand side of the background.
- Edge the topper with Black Soot Distress ink and the alcohol marker. Glue to card front and add faux stitching with the fine tipped black pen.
- Add Stickles around the topper edge, the butterfly and over the swirls. Finish with PVA pearls.