Good afternoon. Today I am sharing one of my samples for the recent shows on Hochanda with the Mackintosh stamp sets from Chocolate Baroque. Quite ‘clean and simple’ for me – but there is a bit of decoupage in there x.
- Mackintosh Beauty, Mackintosh Windows stamp sets
- A4 sheet white hammered card and scrap stamping card
- Versamark Inkpad
- Wow Embossing Powder (Metallic Silver Super Fine)
- Spectrum Aqua watercolour pens (gold, olive green and pale pink)
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen (clear overlay)
- PVA pearls (silver)
How to make it:
- Stamp the border approx. 8.5cm up from the card edge and emboss with silver powder. Cut along the top edge to create the card back with decorative header. The piece will measure approx. 20.5cm across and 12.5cm high.
- Trim the remaining card to make the card front – approx. 20.5cm wide and 8.5cm high. Allow extra card at the top edge to score a fold for gluing to the card back to make up the card.
- Stamp and emboss the heart and flowers for decoupage onto stamping card and cut out. After working out the placement of the heart onto the card front, stamp and emboss the floral sprig onto the card front. Colour all the images with Aqua Markers and Sparkle Pen.
- Glue down the elements to the card front using 3D glue gel or foam pads for added dimension. Finish with a few PVA pearls.