Good morning. This one is a quick and easy card using the Chequered Flowers stamp from Chocolate Baroque.
- Chequered Flowers and Mackintosh Sentiments stamp sets
- A5 scalloped card blank (red), smooth stamping card (white) and scrap paper strip
- Versafine Inkpad (Onyx Black)
- Pens: Fine tipped (black), Sakura 3D glaze (red), Spectrum Noir sparkle overlay (clear), thick marker (black), watercolour (red)
How to make it:
- Trim the stamping card to fit onto the card front. Mask the border using a strip of copy paper (tip: cut the strip wider than the card and tape to craft mat at either side).
- Repeat stamp the image across the card front.
- Remove the mask, stamp the sentiment and draw the border edges with black pen and a ruler. Colour the bottom edge with 3D glaze gel pen.
- Edge the topper with black marker to frame and glue to the card front.
- Stamp another flower onto scrap card, colour quickly with watercolour pen (don’t worry about staying within the lines – just scribble over to colour). Cut out the flower, shape slightly and glue to card front.
- Finish with clear sparkle pen over the background flowers, and by drawing faux gems and shiny detail on coloured flower with 3D glaze gel pen.
Reblogged this on Heatherwell Designs by Anne Waller and commented:
Sample with the Chequered Flowers stamp included in the Pic N Mix shows on Hochanda today (next show 3pm) x