Good morning. This one is a quick and easy card using the Chequered Flowers stamp from Chocolate Baroque.
- Chequered Flowers and Mackintosh Sentiments stamp sets
- A5 scalloped card blank (red), smooth stamping card (white) and scrap paper strip
- Versafine Inkpad (Onyx Black)
- Pens: Fine tipped (black), Sakura 3D glaze (red), Spectrum Noir sparkle overlay (clear), thick marker (black), watercolour (red)
How to make it:
- Trim the stamping card to fit onto the card front. Mask the border using a strip of copy paper (tip: cut the strip wider than the card and tape to craft mat at either side).
- Repeat stamp the image across the card front.
- Remove the mask, stamp the sentiment and draw the border edges with black pen and a ruler. Colour the bottom edge with 3D glaze gel pen.
- Edge the topper with black marker to frame and glue to the card front.
- Stamp another flower onto scrap card, colour quickly with watercolour pen (don’t worry about staying within the lines – just scribble over to colour). Cut out the flower, shape slightly and glue to card front.
- Finish with clear sparkle pen over the background flowers, and by drawing faux gems and shiny detail on coloured flower with 3D glaze gel pen.