A couple I made a while back with the Flora Musica and Halequin Bouquet stamps from Chocolate Baroque.
Heather Tree Creative Designs by Anne Waller
I have two cards to share with you today using the lovely new floral collage stamps – Floral Musica and Harlequin Bouquet.
I hope that you like the new stamps this month as much as we all have on the DT.
Happy crafting, Anne x.
- Harlequin Bouquet, Floral Musica, Mackintosh Sentiments and Butterfly Poppy Collage stamp sets
- Turquoise A5 and 7 X 7 cream card blanks, watercolour card, and plain card in cream, purple, pale blue and gold
- Versafine Inkpad (Black Onyx), Distress Inkpads (Seedless Preserves and Tumbled Glass)
- Alcohol pen and fine tipped marker (black)
- Pebeo Drawing Gum
- Watercolour marker pens (pinks, blues, greens, purples and yellow)
- PVA pearls (aqua and gold), organza ribbon (aqua), glitter glue (aqua) and gilding wax (gold)
- Dies to cut toppers and foliage, and ready-made floral embellishments
- Script and harlequin embossing folders
How it was done:
The images were…
View original post 352 more words