A quick and easy one with the Harlequin Bouquet stamp from Chocolate Baroque.
Heather Tree Creative Designs by Anne Waller
Good morning. Today I have a quick and easy card to share – made in under 15 minutes. I had to make a couple of samples in a last minute hurry for Lesley Wharton’s recent TV shows on the Craft Channel. I hope that you like it.
On the Chocolate Baroque DT Blog are more quick makes from my Teamies today.
- Harlequin Bouquet stamp
- 14 X 17 cm white card blank, 11.5 X 14.5cm black card for mounting, 10 X 13cm white stamping card
- Versamark Inkpad
- WOW embossing powder (Black Glint)
- Black alcohol marker (Spectrum Noir)
- Spectrum Noir Aquatints (orange, yellow and purple)
- Glitter pens (red, green, yellow) and white gel pen
- Talc or antistatic pad
How to make it:
- Colour the stamping card quickly with aquatints (or use Brusho’s, watercolours or spritzer inks) dropping colours on ‘wet in wet’. Blot off excess with kitchen towel and dry with…
View original post 74 more words