Good evening. Today I am sharing some of my Christmas makes made for the recent shows on Hochanda from Chocolate Baroque. Sorry if Christmas makes are too early for you but hopefully they will give you a bit of inspiration x.
- Frosty Trees, Let’s Get Festive, New England Winter, Reindeer Landscape stamp sets
- Seasonal Elements Stencil
- A6 card blank, white stamping card, heat resistant acetate, satin card (silver)
- Versamark Inkpad
- WOW Embossing Powders (Detail White, Calypso and clear with silver glitter)
- Ink sprays with mica (teal and gold – Lindy’s Stamp Gang)
- Fine tipped pen (aqua)
- PVA pearls (Tonic – Caribbean Blue)
- Clear holographic glitter paste (Viva Décor Kristall Gel)
- Glitter glue (aqua)
- Pebeo Gilding Wax (Silver)
- Ribbons (aqua) and small brass bells
How to make it:
- Stamp and emboss the tree scene with white powder. Trim and spritz with inks.
- Stamp and emboss the corner onto acetate with blue sparkle powder and trim. Stick behind top right hand edge of topper.
- Add some snowflakes and rain drops by applying glitter paste through the stencil with a palette knife. Add some aqua glitter glue around the border.
- Cut a mat for the topper from silver card and glue behind.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the card blank and emboss with blue sparkle powder.
- Stamp the snowflakes onto the background and emboss using silver sparkle powder.
- Add the topper to the card with foam pads for dimension.
- Colour the brass bells with the silver gilding wax. Add the ribbon and bells to the card.
- Draw on the faux stitching and finish with PVA pearls.