Good evening. Today I am sharing some of my Christmas makes made for the recent shows on Hochanda from Chocolate Baroque. Sorry if Christmas makes are too early for you but hopefully they will give you a bit of inspiration x.
- New England Winter, Frosty Trees, Let’s Get Festive stamp sets
- Seasonal Elements stencil
- 15cm square card blank, white stamping card, heat resistant acetate
- Inkpads: Mulitcoloured pearl pigment ink (Brilliance Twilight – pink & lilac), Versamark, Dye based (Marvey Matchables Pink)
- WOW Embossing Powders (Clear Gloss, Fuchsia Fusion)
- Watercolour pens (pink, blue, lilac)
- Alcohol ink markers (mid and dark pink)
- Holographic clear Glitter Paste (Viva Décor Kristall Gel)
- Ribbon (pink)
- PVA Pearls (Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Pink)
- Glitter glue (lilac pink)
How to make it:
- Stamp the corners with multi-coloured ink onto the card blank and heat emboss with clear powder.
- Stamp the sentiment with pink ink and emboss with clear powder (work quickly as dye ink dries fast). Glue down the ribbon with double sided tape.
- Stamp the trees onto stamping card with the multi-coloured ink and emboss with clear powder. Colour with watercolour pens. When dry add some additional shading with the alcohol pen. Edge the card with dark pink alcohol marker.
- Apply glitter paste through the stencil with a palette knife to add some sparkly snowflakes and rain drops.
- Stamp the corners onto acetate and emboss with pink powder. Trim and glue behind the main panel.
- Fix the topper to the card with foam pads and trim the top and bottom edge of the acetate to fit the card front.
- Finish with PVA pearls and glitter glue plus add the bow.