Good evening. Just catching up with blogging a few more of my recent show samples created for Chocolate Baroque on Hochanda. This one was created with the Harlequin Bouquet stamp.
- Harlequin Bouquet and Loving Sentiments stamps
- A5 hammered card blank, Kraft card, white stamping card
- Inkpads: Archival Ink (Jet Black), Distress Ink (Antique Linen), pigment ink (gold)
- WOW embossing Powder (Clear Gloss)
- Spectrum Aqua Watercolour Pens, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens and coloured pencils (turquoise, purple, red, yellow, green, tan)
- Pebeo Gilding Wax (Empire Gold)
- Decorative oval frame die
How to make it:
- Ink up the harlequin part of the stamp with Distress Ink and stamp over the card blank to create background texture.
- Repeat stamp the sentiment with gold pigment ink and heat emboss with the clear powder.
- Stamp the image with Archival Ink and colour with watercolour and sparkle pens. Add some pencil shading for added texture.
- Cut the oval frame from Kraft card and rub over with a little gilding wax.
- Trim the topper and glue behind the frame. Attach to the card front with 3D foam for added depth.