Good morning. This is a quick and easy Christmas card make – great when you have big batches of cards to get ready. I think that the sentiment might be better stamped directly onto the card front – quicker too.
- Reindeer Landscape, Let’s Get Festive stamp sets
- A6 white card blank, white stamping card
- Inkpads: Versamark, Versafine (Onyx Black), Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass)
- Fine tipped pen (black), alcohol marker (black) and 3D glaze pen (Sakura – red)
- WOW Embossing Powder (Metallic Gold Sparkle)
- Ribbon (red)
How to make it:
- Stamp the trees with Versafine and extend the base of the scene by drawing with the pen. Edge the card with black marker and a little Distress Ink. Glue to the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment with Versamark and emboss with the sparkly gold powder. Note: I combined 2 sentiments using the separate ‘and’ stamp to join them. Tip: Use a gridded acrylic block to help align the text level and straight.
- Trim and edge with black marker. Glue to the card front.
- Finish with a bow and with dots of 3D glaze pen.