Good afternoon. This was one of my recent show samples using the Autumn Edges stamp set from Chocolate Baroque.
- Autumn Edges and Birthday Words stamp sets
- Seasonal Elements stencil
- 14.5 X 10cm card blank, white stamping card, watercolour card, black card
- Inkpads: Versafine (Vintage Sepia), Distress Inks (Tumbled Glass, Scattered Straw)
- WOW Embossing Powder (Clear Gloss)
- Brusho pigment powders
- Gilding wax (copper gold)
- Fine tipped pen and alcohol marker (dark brown)
- Glossy Accents and PVA pearls (gold)
- Archway die (Tattered Lace)
How it was made:
- The archway was cut from black card and brushed over with gilding wax to give a metallic effect.
- The tree was stamped onto watercolour card with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder. The card was then spritzed and sprinkled with Brusho powders to create a background. The topper was glued behind the archway and trimmed to fit.
- The tree scene and sentiment was stamped onto stamping card with Versafine. The scene was extended to the edges using the fine tipped pen. The background was coloured lightly with Distress Inks and edged with the brown marker. The sun was created using the stencil.
- The arch was glued to the card topper with 3D gel for added depth.
- Finished with a little Glossy Accents on the arch, and PVA pearls.