Good afternoon. This was another of my recent show samples created for Chocolate Baroque using the Fantasy Woodland stamp set.
- Fantasy Woodland and Birthday Words stamp sets
- A5 ready made card blank with scalloped edge, patterned paper with script
- Inkpads: Versamark and variegated pigment ink (purple & blues)
- WOW embossing Powders (Clear Gloss, detail white)
- Water based opaque Gouache paint (white)
- Pen (opaque white), glitter pens (pink, green)
- Glitter glue (clear)
- Faux gem flowers (pink, green)
- Corner rounder punch
How it was done:
- The paper was trimmed and the corners rounded off with a punch.
- The trees were stamped with Versamark and embossed with white powder, the sentiment with pigment ink and clear powder.
- The scene was extended at the based, and faux stitching added, using the white pen.
- A little thinned white gouache was added behind the sentiment to emphasise it slightly. I wanted it to be subtle but visible.
- The flowers were coloured with glitter pens and faux gems stuck onto the centre tree.
- Finally I added a little clear glitter glue for more sparkle.