Good afternoon. This was another of my recent show samples created for Chocolate Baroque using the Fantasy Woodland and Tall Trees stamp sets.
- DL card blank and white stamping card
- Fantasy Woodland, Tall Trees and Birthday Words stamp sets
- Inkpads: Versamark, Marvy Matchables (Purple dye based)
- Embossing Powder (Crafters Companion Holo Twinkle)
- Water based inks (Spectrum Noir Aquatints, Lyndy’s Stamp Gang Spritzers) and Brusho Powders
- Alcohol marker (purple)
- Fine tipped marker (opaque white)
How it was done:
- The main tree and sentiment were stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with the white sparkle powder.
- The background was coloured with water based inks and some Brusho crystal dropped into the wet inks.
- The background trees and foliage were stamped with dye based ink.
- Touches of white pen were added to extend the scene and highlight. The topper was edged with the purple marker to frame and glued to the card front.