Good morning. This was another of my recent show samples featuring the Autumn Hedgerow and Nature Table stamps from Chocolate Baroque.
- Autumn Hedgerow, Nature Table, Nature’s Peace stamp sets
- White board heart (approx. 4 inches across), patterned background paper, pale orange and copper pearl card
- Inkpads: Versamark, Versafine (Vintage Sepia)
- Mica spray (pale blue)
- WOW Embossing Powder (Olive and Clear Gloss)
- Watercolour pens (moss green, yellow and brown)
- Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels (Iced Snow) and glitter glue (clear)
- Glossy Accents
- Organza ribbon (gold) and flower stamens (yellow)
- Decorative heart die (Tattered Lace – Pearl Pin Dot Hearts), and floral quilling die (Debbie Shore)
How it was made:
- The patterned paper was glued to the heart front, a sandpaper block was used to neaten the edges.
- The tree was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with Olive powder.
- The sentiment was stamped using the moss green watercolour pen. Note: I used only parts of the larger sentiment stamp, colouring just those areas with the pen.
- The leaves were stamped around the edge using green and brown watercolour pen.
- A little blue mica spray was added to the right hand side. The left hand side was covered with Versamark and embossed with clear powder.
- The leaves and autumnal embellishments were stamped onto pale orange card. A little more colour was added with watercolour pens. The images were cut out and shaping was added with a ball tool. Glossy accents added to the fruits. The Autumnal embellishments were attached with 3D glue gel.
- Lose glitter and glitter glue were added for extra sparkle.
- The quilling flower was cut from pale orange card and rolled up the create the flower. It was embellished with ready made stamens and a bit of glitter glue.
- The background decorative heart was cut from copper pearl card and glued to the back. The hanging ribbon was glued between the front and back layers.