Another project made a while ago using the Steampunk travels stamp set featured in the One Day Special on Hochanda yesterday. I will be sharing my new Steampunk projects soon.
Heather Tree Creative Designs by Anne Waller
Today I am sharing my first book fold project. I have used the Steampunk Travel stamp set (recently featured on the Craft Channel TV show) to decorate and embellish. This one was quite a challenge, nobody saw me for days (tee hee), but I had enormous fun making it. I just love Fantasy themes.
I hope that my project inspires you to play.
Happy Crafting, Anne xxx.
- Steampunk Travel stamp set
- Recycled paperback book (440 pages, 220 page folds) – 17.5 X 11cm size
- White stamping card, Kraft card and black card
- Inkpads: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Ranger Archival (Coffee)
- Gilding wax and metallic pen (gold)
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol ink pens (purples, lilac, dark reds and blues)
- Dies and embossing folders to suit the Steampunk theme
- Air dry paper clay and silicone moulds
- Adhesive and 3D glue gel
Summary of how it was made:
· I created the book fold…
View original post 198 more words