This is one I made a while ago using the Steampunk travels stamp set featured in the One Day Special on Hochanda yesterday. I will be sharing my new Steampunk projects soon.
I created this sample for the recent TV shows from Chocolate Baroque on The Craft Channel.
I have used the Steampunk Travel stamp set. I had such fun making this one as I love Fantasy themes.
Happy Crafting, Anne xxx.
- Steampunk Travel Stamp Set
- Crafty Individuals Background Paper Pad (6 X 6) – Book 5 Travels in Italy
- White card blank, white stamping card, purple card for layering
- Inkpads: Memento (Tuxedo Black),Distress Ink (Stormy Sky), dye ink (purple)
- Polychromos pencils
- Alcohol ink pen (dark blue)
- Glossy Accents
- Die cuts (Heartfelt Creations – All Geared Up Collection)
- Adhesive and 3D glue gel.
How it was made:
- Stamped the images with black ink onto the patterned paper, using 2nd or 3rd generation stamping to create fainter background images.
- Coloured images with pencil and coated foreground images with Glossy Accents to highlight.
- Edged paper with Distress Ink. Layered and…
View original post 18 more words