Good morning. I hope that you like my sparkly trio of butterflies created with the Butterfly Poppy Collage stamp set.
- Butterfly Poppy Collage stamp set and Kaleidoscope of Butterflies Stencil
- 20 X 9.5cm white card blank, white textured card, heat resistant acetate
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen (deep teal blue)
- Versamark Inkpad
- WOW Embossing Powder (Metallic Gold Sparkle, Clear Sparkle)
- Alcohol marker (dark blue teal)
How it was done:
- Sparkly ink was applied through the stencil onto the textured card panel. I then applied Versamark and heat embossed with sparkly clear powder. The card was edged with alcohol marker to frame.
- The butterflies were stamped with Versamark onto acetate and heat embossed with gold sparkle powder. The butterflies were then cut out, lightly shaped and glued over the stencilled images.