Good morning. This is another of my recent samples created for Chocolate Baroque and Hochanda. This time I picked a pretty decorative paper to stamp onto. I am not sure where I got it from but think that it came in a mixed grab bag from Chocolate Baroque. You could use any suitable vintage decorative paper.
- Butterfly Poppy Collage and Pretty Poppies (the sentiment) stamp sets
- A5 card blank, decorative vintage paper, textured cream pearlescent card, piece waste acetate
- Versafine (Vintage Sepia), Distress Ink (Tea Dye)
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens (Sage, Biscuit, Summer Sky, Smokey Quartz)
- Satin ribbon (green)
- PVA pearls (dark green/gold)
- Clear glitter glue
- Alcohol marker (dark brown)
- Glossy Accents
- Rectangle dies for creating mat & layer (Heartfelt Creations Cut, Mat, Create set)
How it was done:
- The decorative paper was trimmed to fit the card front and a panel was cut out with the rectangle die. The topper and background were stamped using Versafine and coloured with sparkle pens. The card and topper were edged with Distress Ink and alcohol marker to frame. Note: The poppy image on the left hand side was ‘reverse stamped’ to create a mirror image. This was done by stamping onto waste acetate then transferring the ink by ‘stamping’ from the acetate. The background image on the right hand side was repeat stamped, lining up the diamonds, to extend it up the side of the card.
- The butterfly was overlaid with Glossy Accents. A larger rectangle was cut from pearl card for matting.
- The images were also stamped onto the pearl card and cut out to create the decorative embellishments. 3D glue gel was used to stick down elements.
- I added PVA pearls and a little clear glitter glue for extra sparkle (cannot help myself – tee hee).