Good morning. This was another of my recent creations for Chocolate Baroque using the Bold Blooms stamp set. I have called it Indian Bloom. The stamp went perfectly with an embossing folder in my stash from Sheena Douglass (Indian Collection from a couple of years back).
- Bold Blooms stamp set
- 15cm square card blank, black card, silver satin metallic card
- Pebeo Gilding Wax (Silver)
- StazOn Inkpad (Black)
- Sakura Glaze Pen (pink)
- PVA pearls (pink), faux gem flowers (pink, red), glitter glue (silver)
- Indian style embossing folder (Sheena Douglass)
How it was made:
- The black card was embossed using the embossing folder and rubbed over with silver gilding wax.
- The flower was stamped three times onto the metallic card, coloured with glaze pen, cut out and lightly shaped for layering. I used 3D glue gel to attach to the card front.
- Gems were randomly glued to the front and it was finished with PVA pearls and plenty of glitter for bling.