Good morning. This was one of my recent samples for the Steampunk themed shows on Hochanda with Chocolate Baroque.
- Steampunkery, Steampunk Travel, Punky Expressions stamp sets
- 6 X 6inch card blank, decorative background paper from Crafty Individuals (A Weekend in Seville Book), Kraft card
- Coloured pencils (browns. Blues, white) and Sansador blending solution
- Inkpads: Versafine (Onyx Black, Vintage Sepia), Memento (Tuxedo Black), StazOn (Jet Black), Versamark
- Embossing powder (Tim Holtz Antiquities Rust)
- Soft Form Relief Paste (Copper)
- PVA pearls (black)
- Dies to cut tag (Trimcraft?), small sentiment plate (Heartfelt Creations) and cogs (Tim Holtz Sizzix BigZ)
How it was made:
- A thin layer of copper paste was spread onto the small hat and key stamps and left to fully dry before gently peeling away. This can take up to 2 days so you need to plan ahead. StazOn Ink was then applied to the stamps and the moulded pieces pressed back on to transfer the ink into the crevices.
- The sentiments were stamped onto Kraft card with Versafine (Black Onyx) and were cut out with dies. Cogs were also cut from Kraft card.
- The background was stamped with Versafine (Vintage Sepia). The edges of the decorative panel, sentiment panels and cogs were coated with Versamark and heat embossed with rust powder.
- The large hat was stamped onto Kraft card with Memento, cut out and coloured with pencils. Note: I used Memento as I blended the pencil colouring with Sansador solvent (Versafine would bleed with solvent).
- Elements were stuck to the card front with 3D glue gel for added dimension. Finished with a few PVA pearls.
gorgeous too Anne, you always make wonderful things, xxx
Oh bless you xxxx