Another sample with the Chequered Flowers stamp included in the Pic N Mix shows on Hochanda today (next show 3pm) x
Heather Tree Creative Designs by Anne Waller
Good morning. This is another of my recent show samples using the Chequered Flowers stamp.
- Chequered Flowers stamp
- 15cm white card blank, white stamping card
- Colourcraft Soft Form Relief Paste (Gold)
- Versamark Inkpad
- WOW embossing powder (Gold Rich)
- Spectrum Noir Aqua watercolour pens (violet, turquoise)
- Glycerine (from chemist)
- PVA pearls (gold)
- Organza ribbon (turquoise)
How to make it:
- Spread the relief paste over the stamp with a palette knife and leave to dry. Drying time depends on room temperature and humidity but it will need at least a day. Mine took 2 days to fully dry. When dry gently peel away from the stamp and trim around to neaten up any messy edges.
- Stamp the image with Versafine and heat emboss with gold powder. Colour with watercolour pens and a damp brush. The embossed lines resist the water and make colouring quick and easy.
- Apply a couple of drops…
View original post 95 more words