Sample with the Katya stamp included in the Pic N Mix shows on Hochanda today (next show 3pm) x
Good morning. Here is the last of my TV show samples using the lovely Katya stamp (recently featured on Hochanda). The idea was to create a sort of dream scene depicting Katya missing her home.
- Katya, Silhouette Palaces, Babushka and Words to Dazzle & Sparkle stamp sets
- 8 X 8 inch card blank (white stamping card), copy paper to make masks
- Distress Inkpad (Tumbled Glass), Multi coloured dye based inkpad (blues & purples)
- Glitter pens (Sakura Gel – blue, purple) and sparkle pens (Spectrum Noir – teal, clear)
- Clouds stencil (Sheena Douglass)
How it was done:
- I first stamped Katya 4 times onto the corners of the card, leaving ink off the bottom portion of the stamp. I chose Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to get a pale effect.
- I cut a circle mask from copier paper. Covering the central section I then applied Distress Ink…
View original post 159 more words