Sample with the Katya stamp included in the Pic N Mix shows on Hochanda today (next show 3pm) x
Heather Tree Creative Designs by Anne Waller
Good morning. Here is the last of my TV show samples using the lovely Katya stamp (recently featured on Hochanda). The idea was to create a sort of dream scene depicting Katya missing her home.
- Katya, Silhouette Palaces, Babushka and Words to Dazzle & Sparkle stamp sets
- 8 X 8 inch card blank (white stamping card), copy paper to make masks
- Distress Inkpad (Tumbled Glass), Multi coloured dye based inkpad (blues & purples)
- Glitter pens (Sakura Gel – blue, purple) and sparkle pens (Spectrum Noir – teal, clear)
- Clouds stencil (Sheena Douglass)
How it was done:
- I first stamped Katya 4 times onto the corners of the card, leaving ink off the bottom portion of the stamp. I chose Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to get a pale effect.
- I cut a circle mask from copier paper. Covering the central section I then applied Distress Ink…
View original post 159 more words