Sample with the Katya stamp included in the Pic N Mix shows on Hochanda today (next show 3pm) x
Good morning. Here is another of my TV show samples using the Katya stamp recently featured on Hochanda. I have used in in a different way to make a decorative mandala. I hope that you like it.
- Katya and Words to Dazzle and Sparkle stamp sets
- 8 X 8 inch card blank, stamping card (white), coloured card (blue with lighter blue core)
- Multicoloured dye based inkpad (All Night Media – Berry Rainbow) and Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass)
- WOW Embossing powder (Clear Gloss)
- Spectrum Noir water based sparkle pens (blue, purple, yellow)
- Dies (circle and decorative lattice circle – Tonic)
- Decorative embossing folder (Embossalicious) and sanding block
How to make it:
- Emboss the blue card and lightly sand to enhance the texture. Glue to the card blank.
- Stamp Katya 4 times onto stamping card using rainbow ink. Heat emboss with the clear powder. Dye inks…
View original post 76 more words