Good afternoon. This is the last of my recent Steampunk themed samples created for Chocolate Baroque. I made this mini wall hanging using white board and mount board shapes.
- Steampunkery stamp set
- 10 X 15cm white board shape (Chocolate Baroque), decorative paper from Crafty Individuals (A Weekend in Seville), scrap mount board and card
- Versafine (Onyx Black), StazOn (Jet Black), Distress Ink (Antique Linen), Versamark
- WOW embossing powders (mix Silver, Verdigris and Gold Rich)
- Alcohol ink pen (black)
- Soft Form Relief Paste (Silver)
- PVA pearls (black)
- Glossy Accents
- Ribbon (black)
- Mixed media dies (Tim Holtz BigZ Clock, cogs)
How it was done:
- The white board panel was covered with decorative paper and the border plus sentiment stamped with Versafine. The edges were inked with Distress Ink and black marker.
- The clock stamp was coated with StazOn ink then spread with the Soft Form Relief Paste. This was left to dry overnight before peeling away and trimming to neaten.
- The clock and cogs were cut from mount board and scrap card. The clock centre was stamped using Versafine. The centre pieces were then coloured with Distress Ink and edged with black pen.
- The die cut cogs and clock outer were coated with Versamark and heat embossed with metallic powder mix.
- The embellishments were glued down with foam pads and 3D glue gel for dimension. Glossy accents was added over the clock face and some of the stamped lace cogs. PVA pearls were added for extra decoration.
- Finally a small hole was punched in the top and ribbon attached for hanging.