Good morning. This was one of my show samples using the Bold Blooms stamp set from Chocolate Baroque. I decorated an MDF owl and added it to some recycled chain and bead strings to make a pretty necklace. I made a little gift tag to match.
- Bold Blooms stamp set
- Gesso (white) and acrylic paint (turquoise)
- Inkpads: Versamark, Stazon (Jet Black)
- Coloured pens (Pentel – pink and turquoise)
- Glitter Glue (clear)
- Ultra thick embossing powder (UTEE – Clear and Clear with mica)
- Recycled chain and bead strings, clasp findings and jump rings
- MDF owl and mini tag
How it was made:
- The MDF owl was coated with gesso (primer) then acrylic paint. The image was stamped with StazOn and coloured with pens. A little glitter glue was added for sparkle.
- When fully dry the piece was coated with Versamark and coated with pearlescent clear UTEE. Two more layers of clear UTEE were added to give a sealed shiny finish.
- The pendant was attached to the recycled bead and chain to make a necklace, A little gift tag was stamped and coloured to match.