Good morning. Another quick and easy make for you.
- Fuchsia and Birthday Words stamp sets
- 10 X 14.5cm card blank, white stamping card
- Low tac masking tape
- Versafine Inkpad (Majestic Blue), Distress Inkpad (Tumbled Glass)
How to make it:
- Apply the masking tape to the base of the card and stamp the buttercups with Versafine ink.
- Blend Distress Ink in around the edges and along the border using a sponge or blending tool.
- Carefully remove the tape and stamp the sentiment with Versafine. Glue to the card front.