This one is a quick and easy make using Underwater and Seaside Dreams stamp sets from Chocolate Baroque.
The seahorse and sentiment were stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with blue powder. The background was then spritzed with blue, green and gold ink sprays with mica. While wet the surface was then puffed with air to move the inks around. Lesley Wharton has demonstrated a similar technique on her shows using a computer keyboard cleaner ‘air spray’ can. I used an ‘air brush’ attachment for pens, but it could be done by blowing through a straw. I used an alcohol marker to edge the card and added PVA pearl bubbles to finish.
- Underwater and Seaside Dreams stamps sets
- 15 X 10.5cm card blank and white stamping card
- WOW Embossing Powder (Blueberry)
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang ink spritzers with mica (Time Travel Teal, Azure Sea Asters, Glory of the Seas Gold)
- Alcohol ink pen (dark blue)
- PVA pearls