Good morning. I created this nautical tag card using Underwater, Ammonite and Seaside Dreams (sentiment) stamps from Chocolate Baroque.
The Simon Says Stamp Challenge (Monday) this week is tags – so I have entered it into the challenge too.
- Underwater, Ammonite and Seaside Dreams stamp sets
- A5 Kraft card blank, card scraps in blue, white and Kraft card
- WOW Embossing Powders (Clear Gloss and Detail White)
- Sparkle brush pens (clear and blue)
- Fine tipped pen (opaque white)
- Bakers twine (red & white)
- Starfish and seahorse embellishments – made from paper clay and moulds from my stash
- Die to cut tags (Tattered Lace)
How it was done:
- The card background was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with clear powder. Clear sparkle pen was brushed over the shells and ammonite.
- A strip of white card was overlaid with small strips of blue and glued to the background to give the striped panel.
- The starfish was stamped with Versamark, embossed with white powder and cut out.
- The tags were cut from blue and Kraft card. The images and text were stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with white powder. The seahorse was coloured with blue sparkle pen. Faux stitching and edging were made with the fine tipped white pen.
- The tags were tied with the bakers twine and embellishments glued to the card front. Foam pads were used to add dimension.