Good afternoon. This mini tag card was created with Gothic Fragments (background), Mermaid Queen and Underwater stamps from Chocolate Baroque.
The Simon Says Stamp Challenge (Monday) this week is tags – so I have entered it into the challenge too.
- Mermaid Queen, Underwater and Gothic Fragments (on background paper) stamps
- 7.5 X 10.5cm card blank, inked background paper from my stash (overstamped with Gothic Fragments texture stamp), scrap and white stamping card
- Inkpads: Versamark, Versafine (Onyx Black)
- WOW Embossing Powder (Gold Rich, Clear Gloss)
- Watercolour and Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens
- Alcohol marker (black)
- Pebeo Texture Paste (Cement)
- Glitter glue (aqua)
- The shell embellishments were made from paper clay and moulds from my stash (coloured with water based inks)
- Texture Stencil (Texturised – Crafters Workshop)
- Recycled fruit bag netting and satin ribbon (red)
- Die to cut tag (Tattered Lace)
How it was done:
- The background panel was an inked paper from my stash overstamped with the Gothic Fragments stamp. A tag die was used to cut the paper plus a background panel from scrap card (to support the paper), glued together and edged with black marker to frame.
- Texture paste was applied through the stencil with a palette knife to add a little texture – coloured over the top with sparkle pen when dry (the Pebeo Cement dries very quickly). The shell and weeds were stamped with Versamark and embossed with gold powder. Ribbon and the netting were attached before gluing to the card front.
- The seahorse and weed was stamped with Versafine and embossed with clear powder. The image was then cut out and coloured with watercolour and sparkle pens.
- The embellishments were glued down using 3D glue gel. A little glitter glue was added to finish.