Good morning. I created this one with the Wish Flower stamp from Chocolate Baroque.
I used Memento dye based ink for stamping which is compatible with alcohol inks that I used for colouring. I used Chameleon pens which make blending of different colours really easy.
After colouring I added some highlights with a silver pen and added a layer of clear sparkle pen overlay for shimmer.
The background was created with Distress Ink (a little water was flicked over the background and blotted off with tissue to create a little texture). I added alcohol ink to the edge to frame before gluing to the card front.
- Wish Flower stamp (Chocolate Baroque)
- 6 X 6 inch white card blank and white stamping card
- Inkpads: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Ink (Peacock Feathers)
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen (Clear Overlay)
- Metallic Glitter Pen (Silver)
- Chameleon Alcohol Ink Pens (PK3 with BG3 top)
- Marker pen (black)