Good morning. This one was created with the lovely Medici Flower stamp from Chocolate Baroque.
The challenge this week on the Simon Says Stamp Blog (Wed Challenge) is ‘Make your own background’ so I have entered this one.
- The collage flower was stamped with Versafine and the image masked with Pebeo Drawing Gum to protect.
- The background was painted with inks and texture added by dropping on water and blotting off with tissue. Highlights were enhanced with white pen.
- The masking was removed and the flower coloured with watercolour pens.
- The panel was mat and layered onto blue card to frame. Alcohol marker was added to the edges to further define the layers.
- Medici Flower stamp (Chocolate Baroque)
- 6 X 6 inch white card blank, blue card (for layering) and watercolour card
- Versafine Inkpad (Onyx Black)
- Pebeo Drawing Gum (masking fluid)
- Water based inks (Spectrum Noir Aquatints – red and purple)
- Watercolour pens (Spectrum Aqua – blue, yellow, green)
- Fine tipped pen (opaque white)
- Alcohol marker (black)