Good morning. Today I am sharing some quick and easy makes. This one was created with Landscape Edges and Mackintosh Sentiments stamp sets from Chocolate Baroque.
The background was painted and spritzed onto cartridge paper with ink spritzers (orange, yellow, red, blue and gold with mica).
The images were stamped with Versafine. Distance was created in the foreground by repeat stamping the tree line without re-inking.
The reflection was created by stamping the scene again onto scrap acetate and transferring the wet ink.
White pencil was used to add highlights to the cloud and water. Clear sparkle pen and Stickles were used to add sparkling highlights.
Black marker was used to darken the base tree line and to edge the scene panel (note: stamping onto textured card gives a slightly grainy image).
I used StazOn Ink to stamp my sentiment as my card blank had a slightly shiny coated finish (Versafine would not dry on this). If you have an uncoated card blank then Versafine would work ok.
- Landscape Edges and Mackintosh Sentiments stamp sets (Chocolate Baroque)
- 10 X 15cm white card blank, cartridge paper (9.5 X 11.5cm)
- Inkpads: Versafine (Onyx Black), StazOn (Jet Black)
- Ink Spritzers (orange, red, yellow, blue, gold with mica)
- Marker pen (black)
- Coloured pencil (white)
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen (Clear) and Stickles Glitter Glue (Diamond)