Good morning. Today I am sharing some quick and easy makes.
This one was created with Landscape Edges, Sunburst Scenes, Country Views and Birthday Words stamp sets from Chocolate Baroque. It may look complicated but the scene stamps do all the work.
- The background was created really quickly by stamping with Versafine onto patterned paper.
- The mount board tag was coloured with water based inks and scene images stamped with Versafine. Marker pen was used to draw in the hills and to edge the tag and background panel.
- Brown and white pencils were used to quickly add highlights and shadows.
- The tag was added to the card with foam mount for added depth. Finished with ribbon flower and PVA pearls.
- Landscape Edges, Sunburst Scenes, Country Views and Birthday Words stamp sets (Chocolate Baroque)
- 6 X 6 inch white card blank, patterned background paper (Crafty Individuals – Travels in Italy), mount board tag
- Versafine Inkpad (Onyx Black)
- Water based inks or watercolours (green, yellow, blue)
- Coloured pencil (white, brown)
- Marker pen and fine tipped pen (black)
- Ribbon plus ribbon flower (black)
- PVA pearls (black)