Good morning. This is a quick and easy make using the Landscape Edges and Steampunkery (sentiment) stamps from Chocolate Baroque.
- The background paper was already in my stash and had been created using ink spritzers (purple, yellow and blue with mica), painting and splashing onto wet cartridge paper. Similar could be created with watercolours or Brushos – whatever you have in your stash.
- The images were stamped with Versafine. The stamping was touched up with black pen where needed to intensify (note: stamping on textured paper will come out a little grainy).
- Brown pencil was used to quickly add shadows and white charcoal (Koh-I-Noor) to add highlights.
- Landscape Edges and Steampunkery stamp sets (Chocolate Baroque)
- 6 X 6 inch card blank, cartridge paper
- Versafine (Onyx Black)
- Fine tipped marker (black)
- Ink spritzers (yellow, purple and blue with mica)
- Coloured pencil (brown)
- Koh-I-Noor Charcoal (White)