Good evening. I created this wedding card using scene building stamps from Chocolate Baroque stamped onto a patterned background paper from Crafty Individuals.
- Village Life, English Cottages, Landscape Edges (gulls), Amazing Mackintosh Words, Words to Dazzle and Sparkle stamp sets
- 6 X 6 inch card blank, Crafty Individuals background paper (Shades of Summer), mini tag
- Versafine Inkpad (Onyx Black), StazOn (black) and Dye based ink (ochre)
- Coloured pencils and fine tipped pen (black)
- Stickles (Diamond)
How it was done:
- The images were stamped with Versafine and coloured with pencils. The scene was extended with the fine tipped pen (to ground the images).
- StazOn ink was used to stamp onto the mini tag as the surface was shiny.
- The edges were inked with ochre dye ink on a sponge plus a little glycerine to help blend.
- Finished with a little glitter glue and sequins for sparkle.